SVG Media Attains a New Milestone in the Indian Digital Media Space
- The largest Indian digital media network with 35.4 million unique users
- The only ad-network with the fastest growth in audience reach, UVs increased by 75% since May 2012
SVG Media retains its leadership position with the current expanded reach of 35.4 million unique visitors*. As per the latest comScore numbers, SVG Media (including all entities: Tyroo, PrecisionMatch and DGM India) is the third largest display ad-network in India after Google and Tribal Fusion and the largest Indian display ad-network that reaches out to 47% of the Internet audience over a 3 monthly average.
In addition to this, SVG Media has the fastest rate of growth in terms of audience reach. As per comScore, Total Unique Visitors (000) to SVG Media increased 75% since May 2012 higher than that of any other network in India.
SVG Media not only has a significantly higher reach than that of other Indian ad-networks for May 2013 but also the highest 3 month average reach in the Indian Display ad ecosystem. The average daily visitors and total page views for SVG Media stand at 3.8M and 863MM respectively. SVG Media is the only Indian media network offering the largest reach across verticals such as Automobile 80.3%, Technology 63%, Telecom 65%, Business Finance 58% and B2B 75%.
comScore is the industry benchmark for measuring display ad-ecosystem and it does not track text links, e-mailers and other similar inventories which constitute a significant proportion of SVG Media’s portfolio apart from display.
SVG Media’s audience break-up includes 60% male and 40% female audiences on the internet. The 60:40 male to female ratio is in line with the overall internet user average. About 76% of SVG Media’s audience reach comes from the age bracket of 15 – 34yrs, giving an advertiser the opportunity to target a wider set of audience and to choose the most appropriate mix of internet audience basis their objectives.
comScore Media Metrix monitors only the online activities of individuals within a universe, these can be defined as audience 15 years and above who have accessed the internet from either a home or a work computer in the past 30 days. comScore does not monitor internet usage activities that are undertaken from an internet café or other public/shared computers.
Latest posts by Telecom Uncovered (see all)
- EnterpriseDB and KT Partner to Bring Postgres in the Cloud to Korean Market - July 2, 2015
- Prysmian Group Drives The Debate On Broadband Deployment In Europe: Quality Infrastructure Is Key To Ensure A Long-Lasting Digital Network - July 2, 2015
- Growing OTT Demand is Driving the Need for Robust In-Home Backbone Networks, says HomeGrid Forum President Donna Yasay - July 2, 2015