Reliance Communications launches unlimited live streaming of all ICC Champions Trophy 2013
Reliance Communications launches unlimited live streaming of all ICC Champions Trophy 2013 matches for 3G customers
- Partners with starsports.com to offer live streaming of cricket matches anytime, anywhere for Rs. 301 only
- Offers unlimited live streaming of all ICC Champions Trophy 2013 matches with no additional data charges for Smartphone users
- Effectively priced tournament subscription pass of Rs. 301 only
- Inclusive of Rs. 50 subscription fee for content access on starsports.com
- Service available to all Reliance 3G and prepaid GSM customers
- Seamless video experience on the go without buffering
Reliance Communications, India’s fully integrated telecommunications service provider today announced their partnership with Star Sports to offer unlimited live streaming of all ICC Champions Trophy 2013 cricket matches for 3G and prepaid GSM customers in the country. With this partnership, Reliance customers can now avail unlimited live streaming of all the ICC Champions Trophy 2013 matches on their Smartphones by subscribing for a tournament pass of Rs. 301 only to access all the matches of the ongoing tournament without paying any additional data consumption charges.
Reliance 3G and prepaid GSM Smartphone subscribers can now enjoy seamless video experience and avail unlimited live streaming of any Champions Trophy 2013 matches without any delay and buffering on their mobile screens anytime, anywhere across the country without the burden of paying high data charges while streaming. Customers will also benefit from the package being inclusive of of the Rs. 50 subscription fee for access on www.starsports.com.
Commenting on this partnership, Nilanjan Mukherjee, Chief Revenue Officer, Reliance Communications Limited said, “We are delighted to offer the first of its kind seamless experience of unlimited live streaming of all ICC Champions Trophy 2013 matches to our customers powered by Star Sports with no additional data consumption charges. Our exclusive global partnership with ICC further strengthens our offering for cricket enthusiasts on our superior network and is line with our continuous efforts to offer innovative products with incredible affordability. We are confident that this seamless video experience on the go without buffering is set to trigger a significant shift of cricket fanatics using Smartphones to our superior 3G network.”
Added Vijay Rajput, Chief Operating Officer, ESPN Software India Private Limited, “We are excited about our partnership with Reliance. We have launched starsports.comwith the aspiration to create the most compelling sports experience in India. And we are eager for Reliance’s customers to have access to an outstanding live video experience.”
Reliance 3G and prepaid GSM customers can subscribe the ICC Champions Trophy 2013 matches for Rs. 301 only and get a tournament access code that can be used for one time registration of online live stream access at m.starsports.com and enjoy unlimited live streaming access at no additional data charges.
Latest posts by Telecom Uncovered (see all)
- EnterpriseDB and KT Partner to Bring Postgres in the Cloud to Korean Market - July 2, 2015
- Prysmian Group Drives The Debate On Broadband Deployment In Europe: Quality Infrastructure Is Key To Ensure A Long-Lasting Digital Network - July 2, 2015
- Growing OTT Demand is Driving the Need for Robust In-Home Backbone Networks, says HomeGrid Forum President Donna Yasay - July 2, 2015