ABI Research ranks Nokia Siemens Networks No. 1 macro base station vendor
- Nokia Siemens Networks tops base station competitive analysis
- High scores in implementation and innovation
- Best-in-class rank for essential IP, advanced features, multi-protocol support and LTE RAN contracts criteria
ABI Research has ranked Nokia Siemens Networks No. 1 in its macro base station vendor competitive assessment.
“Nokia Siemens Networks topped our base station competitive assessment not only for its outstanding performance in innovation and implementation, but also for its high points all around in each of our categories, achieving best-in-class rank for the essential IP, advanced features, multi-protocol support and LTE RAN contracts criteria,” said Nick Marshall, principal analyst at ABI Research.
“As the mobile broadband specialist among infrastructure providers, Nokia Siemens Networks continues to lead in innovation across a number of technologies and gain LTE customers around the world,” said Phil Twist, head of Portfolio Marketing at Nokia Siemens Networks. “Most markets are still in the early days of LTE deployments, and we have positioned ourselves as partner of choice with state-of-the-art hardware, software and services with an approach that focuses on helping our customers make money with mobile broadband. ABI’s assessment shows that we’re on track.”
Latest posts by Telecom Uncovered (see all)
- SIPHON Networks set to accelerate growth with the backing of a substantial equity investment from Finance Wales - March 28, 2015
- Reverb Networks joins Nokia Networks in OSS Interoperability Initiative (OSSii) - March 28, 2015
- Prysmian To Realize The New Strategic Power Transmission Link Between Italy And France On Behalf Of Terna Rete Italia And RTE - March 27, 2015