Inviting Nominations for 4th Aegis Graham Bell Awards 2013
Aegis Graham Bell Awards®, is the largest award in fields of T.I.M.E. (Telecom, Internet, Media, and Edutainment) around the world. This award is the initiative of Aegis School of Business, the leading Business School for Telecom Management in India started with support of Bharti Airtel. The award is being held with support of Cellular Operator Association of India (COAI), 22nd Convergence India 2014 and PwC as Knowledge Partner & Auditor of the award.
Jury Round 2013:
The 1st Jury round of Aegis Graham Bell Awards 2013 has been successfully held during 21st Convergence India 2013 from
16-18 Jan 2013 with the participating companies like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, TechMahindra, Indus, Ericsson, NSN, Star TV etc. We are inviting nomination for 2nd jury round to be held from 8-11 July 2013 in New Delhi. The companies who missed the chance to nominate their product in 1st Jury round can come for 2nd jury round. Also the companies who have participated in 1st jury round can come with their new products/solutions for 2nd jury round.
- Award ceremony: 25 Oct 2013, NDMC Convention Centre, New Delhi, India
- 2nd Jury Round: 8-11 July 2013, New Delhi
- Nomination Deadline: 15 May 2013
Aegis Graham Bell Awards Selection Process:
- Submit the Nomination Form for various Categories
- Short listing
- Presentation of 10 min to Jury (overseas participants has an option give online presentation or submit recorded video on youtube)
- Winners Selection as per Jury’s evaluation based on Decision Matrix prepared by PwC
We invite you to participate in Aegis Graham Bell Awards 2013 by sending nominations for suitable categories for your company.
Source :- Aegis Graham Bell Awards 2013
Latest posts by Telecom Uncovered (see all)
- ETL Systems’ RF equipment utilised by BAE Systems Australia - May 19, 2015
- Openet and NTT-AT collaborate to deliver production ready BSS solutions using Network Function Virtualization - May 19, 2015
- Ultracomms launches AMD+, its latest innovation in mitigating silent pauses – whilst remaining Ofcom compliant - May 19, 2015