Ericsson appoints news Heads for Investor Relations and Corporate Communications Team
- Peter Nyquist appointed Vice President Investor Relations
- Elisabeth Manzi appointed Director Corporate Communications
- Recruitments further strengthen Ericsson’s capabilities to interact with investors, financial community and media
Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) announced the appointment of Peter Nyquist and Elisabeth Manzi as Head of Investor Relations and Head of the Corporate Communications team respectively.
Peter Nyquist has a long background in investor relations and financial communication and since 2006 holds the position as Senior Vice President Investor Relations and Financial Information at Electrolux.
In his new position, effective during the month of September, he will report to Helena Norrman, Head of Group Function Communications with close relations also to the CFO office. Nyquist will be part of the Communications Leadership Team and succeeds Åsa Konnbjer who has been acting in the role since February 2013.
Elisabeth Manzi has for the past 13 years held various communications positions within Scandinavian Airlines (SAS), most recently as Head of Media Relations SAS. In her new position, effective August 1, 2013, she will lead the Corporate Communications team within External Communications and report to Ola Rembe, Head of External Communications, Group Function Communications. Manzi fills a vacancy in the organization.
Helena Norrman says: “Ericsson has a strong communications team in place already and I really look forward to strengthening it even further with two new senior members to the team. Peter Nyquist brings years of investor relations experience with a very strong track record and Elisabeth Manzi gained extensive media relations experience from her years at SAS.”
Latest posts by Telecom Uncovered (see all)
- Telenor selects Ranplan for outdoor/indoor Small Cell and HetNet planning and optimization - July 21, 2016
- Cellwize Chosen to Provide Automated SON Solutions for Telefonica Group in Seven South American Countries - July 19, 2016
- TEOCO updates ASSET Design with new advanced traffic management capabilities - July 19, 2016