Samsung S4 official launched
Samsung today announced its Much awaited Flagship Smartphone Samsung Galaxy S4 in a Unpacked Event. Galaxy S4 is Much Similar to its predecessor Galaxy S3, GS4 is Faster, Bigger and Brings New Features
Samsung Galaxy s4 Features a 5inch 1080p Display (1920X1080P) Super AMOLED panel With an Pixel Density of 441 ppi will Also Work with Gloves, 2 GB of Ram with 1.6GHz Octa-core Exynos processor / 1.9GHz Quad-core Qualcomm processor (varies by market), 16/32/64 Gb of Internal Storage with an Expandable memory Option up to 64Gb through Micro SD Card.
S4 has an 13MP Rear Camera and an 2MP Front camera, Bluetooth 4.0, Gorilla Glass 3, NFC, Android Jelly Bean(4.2.2) OS and 2600mAh battery.
But In India it’s Expected to Come with an Octa-Core Processor. S4 Weighs about 130G and is 0.8mm skinnier, 0.7mm thinner and 3 gms lighter than its predecessor Galaxy S3
The Galaxy S4 will also come with an built-in infrared (IR Blaster) and companion app that allows it to control your television and home theater system.
Just like other Smartphones S4 will also offer support WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC & is able to use a standard MHL (mobile High-Definition Link) connector
This phone will be Available by 1st Week of May in India and Expected to launch Below Rs. 40,000 in White and Black Colors.
- 5 Inch 1080P Display (1920x1080P) Super AMOLED Display with 441 ppi
- 1.6Ghz Octa- Core Exynos Processor / 1.9Ghz Quad Core Qualcomm
- 13 Megapixel Camera Supports Full HD Recording with Auto Focus
- 2MP Front Camera
- Android 4.2.2
- Gorilla Glass 3
- 2600mAh battery
- 130 Grams
- 4G LTE LTE Cat 3 100/50Mbps) / 3G (HSPA+ 42 Mbps)
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wifi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, NFC, MHI
Latest posts by Telecom Uncovered (see all)
- ETL Systems’ RF equipment utilised by BAE Systems Australia - May 19, 2015
- Openet and NTT-AT collaborate to deliver production ready BSS solutions using Network Function Virtualization - May 19, 2015
- Ultracomms launches AMD+, its latest innovation in mitigating silent pauses – whilst remaining Ofcom compliant - May 19, 2015